During COVID -19, If your child has symptoms or has been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we will refund you for the week of camp. Steckle Heritage Farm is dedicated to the health and safety of all our patrons and staff.
Steckle Heritage Farm standard operation cancellation policy. We hope you will love our programs and we will go out of our way to accommodate you, but unfortunately, we have to set basic policies which allow us to offer programs at a fair price. Our ongoing operation as a charitable organization relies largely on the funds generated by our programs, special events, wedding rentals and generous donations of individuals and businesses. We do our best to keep prices at a rate that allows us to pay staff, maintain the site and offer great programs. We do not work into our prices, the cost of cancellations that happen at the last minute.
- Refunds will only be issued in the case that the program is cancelled by Steckle Heritage Farm
- After the program starts, we are not able to provide refunds except on a case-by-case basis (i.e. medical reasons)
- $25 will be held upon cancellation with at least 14 days’ notice
- If a party is cancelled with less than 14 days’ notice, no refund will be issued
Special Events and Private Site Rentals
- All refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis with ample notice. If a refund is granted, a 20% admin fee will apply
- A $50 cancellation fee will be applied for any farm tour cancellation within 14 days